Friday, September 21, 2012

My Busy, Busy Boy!

One of my favorite times in the evening, is playtime with Jackson. After his dinner and bath, I'll usually let him play in his room for a little while and I'll sit there and play with him or sometimes I just sit back and watch him play and explore. Its so fascinating to watch him play and learn. He's a very busy boy these days. He's just learning and soaking it all in.

These pictures are all from one night in his room while he was just playing. 
 

One of his new favorite things is to go into his closet on one side and then come out of the other door. Too funny. He'll do this over and over and over again if we let him.


Another new thing he likes to do is empty boxes, drawers, baskets... pretty much anything that has stuff in it.

Here he is emptying one of his dresser drawers. I quickly put a stop to this after taking this picture. I know, I'm not a very fun mom. LOL.

He also emptied his basket of stuffed animals this evening.

We have so much fun in the evenings. I look forward to it all day long when I'm at work.
 
There's nothing I'd rather be doing than spending time with my sweet Jackson. ☺

I'm linking up here:
 

and here:
the long road

15 comments :

Shannon said...

So cute. Taylor pulls everything out of everywhere now too.

Trying to fold laundry around her is impossible. Ha!

Marianne said...

He is just too sweet! I have a feeling I am in for trouble too once my baby boy starts walking...he LOVES anything that he can get his hands on and isn't tied down! :) TGIF!

Holly said...

Adorable! He is definitely on the move now!

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

Rocket ship pajammies - adore:)

Kristen said...

I don't know what the big deal is with them wanting to always empty dresser drawers! I'm not a very fun mom either! I always end that game! :) Cute pics of that little guy!

EMily said...

He is too cute! Isn't it funny when they learn new tricks, then do them over and over and over again?!

Gina Kleinworth said...

So cute! I love that stage when they get so curious to learn about everything.

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, he's such a sweetie! I love his eyelashes in the first pic! This makes me worried for when Rosen starts walking lol. I know she'll be into everything!

Unknown said...

Amy your little guy is so cute! :) also I love your blog design! Thanks for following my blog! I look forwarding to having yours on my reading list :)

Unknown said...

Forward* not forwarding dang auto correct :D

Lacie @thedanielsons said...

SOOOO cute! I work too, and love getting to come home and have some fun time with my little man :) Those are truly the best times of my day.

Your little man is way to cute

Anonymous said...

aww... look at those chubby legs and arms. so wonderful and cute.

Lori said...

Awe..how sweet! Going in and out the closet is so funny!

Thanks for sharing with Foto Friday!
Lori

Laura said...

Your little man is ADORABLE!! beautiful photos. New follower here and excited to catch up & keep reading:)

kevinandlaurahilton.blogspot.com

Serendipityissweet said...

Such a cutie pie! I love to watch them at that age ;)