Monday, July 23, 2012

The Paper Mama Photo Challenge

I stumbled upon this photo challenge today and thought I'd go ahead and enter. Chelsey @ The Paper Mama, does a weekly photo challenge on her blog with a new topic every week. The stipulation is that your picture should be based around your child (or fur-child). The challenge this week is, "Story". So I thought I'd enter this photo because it tells a story of Jackson's strength and determination. He started walking 2 weeks ago at only 8 months old!

2 comments :

Amy and Luke said...

Holy crazy! This picture is adorable AND I'm so impressed. Gage started walking at 16 months! I wonder if it's true what they say, a walker or a talker? I'll have to follow your journey to see if that's the case!

Holly said...

Just like his dad, he is a little boy trapped in an old man's body. HAHA

But seriously... what a doll! So strong and determined... the doggies better watch out. :)