Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Happy Birthday to ME!!

Today is my 30th Birthday! I can't believe my 20's are over. :-( But I'm looking forward to my 30's. I hear they are great!!

I've gotten tons of birthday calls, texts, and happy birthdays wishes. My friends, family and co-workers are so sweet! :-)



On the agenda for today:

I'm working, which is kind of a bummer, but I just got flowers sent to me from Jake and everyone has been so sweet wishing me a happy birthday!


I'm leaving work a little early today, at 2:30,  because we have our 12 week Baby Appt. today at 3:30. I'm excited because we should be able to hear the baby's heartbeat at this appt. Should be a fun birthday present! :-)

Then after my appt. we are going to my parents' house for my birthday dinner. My sister, bro.-in-law and nephew are coming over to help celebrate as well. My mom is making chicken and dumplings, my favorite!!

Its been a great birthday so far and I think this is going to be a great year! How could it not be, I'm going to be a mom in just 6 short months. :-)

2 comments :

Holly said...

Happy Birthday, Amy!! Jake did well... Those flowers are beautiful. Enjoy your favorite dinner... 30 is going to be wonderful to you!!

Amy said...

Thanks Holly!! :-)