Thursday, April 13, 2017

Avery's Tea Party Photo Session

I have had this little session planned for quite a while. I saw something similar on Pinterest and knew I wanted to try my own version when Avery got old enough. I bought the dress at the end of Summer last year and then got so busy with Fall photo sessions that I never got a chance to make this tea party session happen.

Fast forward to 2 weekends ago. The weather was beautiful and I just knew if I didn't do it then, it may never happen. So I got all the stuff together and took Avery to a local park here in St. Louis that I had scoped out the week before for the perfect setting. The sun wasn't shining that night like I had hoped, but the pictures still turned out to be beautiful.







2 comments :

becomingthewilkinsons said...

These are seriously the sweetest pictures ever. I would love love love to do something like this with my daughter!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

These are too sweet!