Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Family Pictures 2016

On Thanksgiving day, I roped my family (my parents, my sister and her family and my family of 4) into dressing for family pictures! I brought my camera along and had my uncle snap a big family picture of us and then between my sister and I, we took a few individual family pictures as well. They turned out so cute, so I thought I'd share a few of our favorites.

We decided to do a buffalo plaid theme. Some of us wore buffalo plaid and some of us just wore, red, black and/or gray. I think it turned out pretty cute!



My mom and dad with all the grand-kids.

My mom and dad. :-)

My sister and her family.


And last but not least, my family!




We were done in a matter of about 20 minutes, maybe less. It was overall painless and they turned out great!! So very worth it.