Monday, August 1, 2016

182-212 of 365

Another busy month is in the books and I'm sad to see the Summer going by so fast. Summer is my favorite season and I feel like it just got started and yet, it's already almost over. :-( 

We had a great July that started off with celebrating Independence Day with friends and family, we finished our downstairs family room and hallway renovation, we went to Story Time at Chick-Fil-A, Jake and I celebrated National French Fry Day with a day-date lunch and we celebrated our 9-year wedding anniversary with a haunted tour of St. Louis and dinner/drinks.

We had a bad storm and lost power for a day/night, tried a frozen custard place by our house, I had a few photo sessions, the kids had a play-date at their school and a parents as teachers Bubble Bus event, we finally got some pictures hung up in the living room and we celebrated Larry and Bella's birthdays!

It was a great month and I'm sad to see it go. July is always one of my favorite months of the year, but we are looking forward to some fun things planned in August and the kids starting at their new school!

1 comment :

Jamie Kubeczka said...

Summer is going by so fast this time! :(