Thursday, June 30, 2016

Annual 4th of July Pictures

The first 4th of July that Avery was born, I got the kids dressed up in their 4th of July outfits and took them up to the park to take a few pictures of them together. This has since become a little tradition of mine, so I couldn't let this year go by without their yearly 4th of July photo!

For comparison sake, here are all 3 of our Fourth of July pictures so far!




And here are a few more from our little backyard mini session this year.





3 comments :

Liz | Ellie and Addie said...

These are the BEST! I'm just going to have you take my pictures next year! Thanks so much for linking up with us!

Brettni Brumfield said...

Hi from the link-up! These photo are so Darling! Watermelons and Red, White, + Blue. You can't get more American than that. =) Happy 4th!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the little photoshoot!