Monday, January 27, 2014

26 Week Bump Date

How Far Along: 26 Weeks
(You can check out my 26 week post from when I was pregnant with Jackson here.)


Size of Baby: (According to babycenter.com) 26 weeks: Your baby is about the size of a scallion. Your baby, now about 14 inches from head to heel and roughly 1 2/3 pounds, may be able to hear both your voice and the voices of people you talk to.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I had a dr. appt. last Monday and so far I'm up 19 pounds. She is measuring 1 week ahead as she has been for a majority of this pregnancy.

Maternity Clothes: Yes, all maternity clothes.


Gender: Its a GIRL!!! Still nameless!!


Movement: Yes, she's moving around quite a bit now, and I love it.


Food Cravings: Still no real food cravings.


What I miss: Nothing really at the moment, other than just being able to do normal things without feeling tired or out of breath. I also miss being able to wear my wedding ring, which I haven't been able to wear for quite some time now. :-(


Sleep: Having to get up at least once a night to use the restroom and just can't seem to get comfortable sometimes.


Symptoms: A growing belly, and some sciatic nerve pain that seems to be getting worse, especially after I've cleaned the house. I'm also having a few Braxton Hicks contractions here and there and some pain under my right ribs, which I had with Jackson as well.


Best Moment this week: Getting our bathroom downstairs pretty much finished!!! I am so thankful to my dad for all his hard work. It looks great and I can't wait to share the finished product with you guys!!


What I am looking forward to: Our trip to Phoenix this week, deciding on a definite name for baby girl and getting her nursery ready. I'm also looking forward to my next Dr. appt. where we'll get to schedule my c-section and have a date to look forward to meeting our sweet Baby Girl!

4 comments :

Stephanie said...

I can't wait until you guys pick a name!! Hope you have fun on your trip to Phoenix!

Callie said...

You look great! I can't wait to see what you do for the nursery and her name!

Holly said...

Name this baby already!! LOL

Desiree Macke said...

The name, always the hardest part. Can't wait to hear what you decide on!!
Enjoy AZ!