Tuesday, September 17, 2013

7 Week Bump Date

How Far Along: 7 weeks, as of yesterday.
 (You can check out my 7 week post from when I was pregnant with Jackson here.)


Size of baby: (According to babycenter.com) 7 weeks: Your baby is about the size of a blueberry. Your baby has doubled in size since last week and is now about 1/2 inch long.


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I haven't actually weighed, so I'm not entirely sure.


Maternity Clothes: Not yet.


Gender: We should be able to find out sometime in early December. I can't wait. :-)


Movement: Not yet, its still too early.


Food Cravings: None so far.


What I miss: I don't really miss anything.


Sleep: Sleeping just fine, in fact I can't seem to get enough sleep, no matter how much I sleep. 


Symptoms: I feel nauseous and tired. The nauseous feeling comes and goes but it has gotten worse since last week. I usually feel better if I keep my stomach full. Gum and mints also help.


Best Moment this week: Getting away this past weekend with the Stanfields in Kansas City. I felt pretty good all weekend which was such a blessing. I was so afraid I would feel tired and nauseous while we were away, but I actually felt great!


What I am looking forward to: My first Dr. appt. on September 23rd and not feeling nauseous anymore. ;-)

9 comments :

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

So cute girl...

Sarah said...

Looking great!!

Sarah said...

Awwww... look at that cute little bump!!

Callie said...

You look great! Glad the nausea isn't too bad.

Stephanie said...

Oh yay! Congrats! So cute!

Stephanie said...

You look great! That sucks about the nausea :-( Hopefully it doesn't last too long!

Unknown said...

Congrats! :D

Courtney @ Shiraz In My Sippy Cup said...

Congrats! You already have the cutest bump! Be well. :-)

Desiree Macke said...

That little bump is SO cute!!!
Woohoo for the Chiefs win, AND that you felt great while you were there!