Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July

I hope you're all enjoying your 4th of July! We are celebrating at my Aunt and Uncle's house today with family, food and fun!

I thought I'd share a few 4th of July decorations and ideas that I've found on Pinterest or that are actually in my house. 

 #One, #Two, #Three, (#four is a rag wreath my sister made for me, I love it! Tutorial found here.), #Five, (#six is my chalkboard that I decorated for the 4th of July using my cricut machine.), (#seven are the pies I made last 4th of July that I plan to make again this year!)


4 comments :

Stacy said...

Love your chalkboard and your pies look fantastic! Happy 4th of July!

Holly said...

I love your chalkboard!! I want to put one together so bad. I hope you guys had a great 4th! We need to see you all SOON. :)

Shannon said...

Hope you had a great 4th! Those drinks look refreshing and fabulous!

Stephanie said...

These are all such great, festive ideas! I love our chalkboard and the banner your sister made! Hope you guys had a great 4th!