Friday, January 25, 2013

A Storybook Photography Family Photo Session

This past Saturday, I had the opportunity to photograph a sweet family. I work with Lindsay's mom and actually Lindsay worked in our office as well, for a couple of summers as an intern while she was going to Mizzou. She and her husband have an adorable six month old baby boy! I'm always a little nervous before these shoots, but it went really well. We had wonderful weather, which was a surprise for January. Here are a few of my favorites from their session.












I'm linking up here:
the long road

10 comments :

Sara McCarty said...

So great! The little guy has the most amazing eyes!

Stephanie said...

These are so good! You did a great job! What a cute family :-)

Becky said...

These are great! Awesome job!

Holly said...

What a beautiful family! Great job photographing, Amy!

patty said...

lovely captures-i'm sure they'll be pleased!

Joeylee said...

these turned out great. I love all the colors

Pieni Lintu said...

Great shots all!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful pictures. Lucky family to have such a great series of photos!

Serendipityissweet said...

What a sweet family. These are great. I bet they love them!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures and that has got to be the cutest little dress shirt ever!!
www.walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com