Friday, December 21, 2012

Hand-Print Christmas Ornament

A couple of weeks ago, my sister and I made these cute little ornaments with our boys. We made three of each of them, 1 for us and 1 for each set of grandparents. ☺ 

We got the instructions here, from Pinterest. They were fairly easy to make, minus the non-cooperative 1 year old I was working with. He kept wanting to stick his fingers through the dough, which resulted in 1 or 2 re-dos of rolling out the dough. But it was otherwise, an easy project. I wrote his name and the year on the back with a black permanent marker so that we could remember when we made it.

Here is my sweet boy's, cute little hand-print. An ornament I will treasure forever. ♥


7 comments :

Shannon said...

Very cute! We tried this too and it was a huge fail at our house. Tay wanted nothing to do with the dough and started crying and screaming and then squeezing the dough every time I tried to get her hands near it. Sigh.

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

That is so sweet. I love hand print momentos.

Desiree Macke said...

Love it! We did something similar with hand and footprints. Not the easiest task to complete with an infant. :)

Vision By Mila said...

cute, and makes a wonderful memory!

Leanne@lifehappenswhen said...

This is SO cute! What a great idea!

Jamie Kubeczka said...

What a cute idea! Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!

Stephanie said...

The ornament turned out so good! I know you'll cherish it forever :-)