Thursday, December 13, 2012

A Storybook Photography Family Photo Session

Earlier this week, I posted some of my favorite photos from a recent photo session of Jake's oldest brother's family. If you missed it, you can find them here. The same day I took those photos, I also took some photos for Jake's middle brother's family.  I thought I'd share some of my favorites from that session as well. ☺


This is one of my favorite photos from the whole day.

I love how the kids are all holding hands in this one! So sweet.


This is another one of my favorites from their session. My 5 year old niece Bella is so photogenic. I could have taken pictures of her all day!

See what I mean!

My 8 year old nephew, Jack!

My 7 year old nephew, Ethan.

I'm linking up here: 

6 comments :

Jamie Kubeczka said...

These all turned out so cute!

Jessica @ Better Together and Forever said...

I love Bella's smile in these photos! The smile is infections because it made me smile. :) Great job with the photos!!

Sara McCarty said...

So cute! Those kids have amazing eyes! And that little girl is precious! Great pics!

Suburban Girl said...

Very nice portraiture.

Holly said...

I love, love, love these. Not just the people :) but I really like the blue and silver instead of the traditional Christmas colors! Good job, Amy!!

Liz said...

Well you know what I think since these are my kiddos ;-) You did such a great job, I absolutely love the photos!