Friday, November 2, 2012

Church Harvest Fest

This past Sunday, our church had its annual Harvest Fest. It was a great evening and we all had a lot of fun. I think it was the first year in a few years that it didn't rain. We always have a huge bonfire, a hayride, tons of yummy food and a Halloween costume parade. Unfortunately my battery died halfway into the night, so I didn't get a lot of pictures. But I did get a few good ones. ☺

The ginormous bonfire.

Jackson watching the fire.

Jackson and I by the fire.

Jackson and I on the hayride.

Jackson playing with some hay on the hayride. ☺

I hope you all have a great weekend!!

3 comments :

Holly said...

Cute pictures of you and Jackson! Glad you had a good time!

Melanie @ 4Kottez said...

OMG that baseball binkey - adorable.

Suze said...

That looks so fun!