Wednesday, September 5, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Happy Wednesday!

♥ Today I'm loving that I finally bought a new ESV Bible! I ordered it on Amazon and am awaiting its arrival. I have an NIV version, however our church now reads out of the ESV version and I had really needed to buy a new bible to make it easier to follow along. I love the color. :-)


♥ I'm loving that I created what I think is going to be Jackson's 1st birthday party invitation. I'm really happy with the way it turned out. :-) What do you guys think?


♥ I'm loving that Holly and I have decided to host another blog link-up. We thought it would be fun to get to know all of our blog friends a little better by doing a "day in the life" post, documenting our average week day. I'm so excited. :-) Be sure to come back next Tuesday and link up with us. Her husband is going to make us a fun button for the link up so you will be able to add that to your post. Speaking of her husband, he just re-did her blog and it looks great. You should check it out. He's offering his services if any of you are interested in a new blog design.


♥ I'm loving that Fall is just around the corner. Though, I'm sad to see Summer coming to an end, I do enjoy Fall and am excited to take Jackson apple picking and to the pumpkin farm and to enjoy spending time with family.


♥ I'm loving that my sweet Libby girl is feeling better now that shes on medication. I took her to the vet a couple weeks ago because she had been limping on her back leg. Come to find out, she has arthritis at only 7 years old. The Dr. put her on Rimadyl and its made a huge difference.

Libby at the Vet a couple weeks ago.


♥ I'm loving this video of Jackson. I know I posted it yesterday, but its just so stinkin cute!!!


♥ I'm loving this new toothpaste. I haven't noticed that its made my teeth whiter, but it leaves them feeling so nice and clean.


♥ And as always, I'm loving my wonderful family. ☺

11 comments :

Trish said...

i love your invite. it's toooo cute!

Trish

Kate said...

stopping by on the WILW blog hop! Your blog is so cute and your baby is precious! Also, love your new Bible! I have one really similar and the ESV is my fav :)

Nicole-Lynn said...

Your invite turned out great! My friend just did a mickey mouse clubhouse themed 1st birthday for her twins--a boy and girl. It turned out so cute! There are a ton of ideas on Pinterest (if you're looking for more).

Shannon said...

Those invitations are awesome! Just love them. :)

What a lucky boy.

Ashleigh Nichole said...

I love the invite. Its too dang cute! You did a great job on them :)

agalandherdog said...

The invite is adorable!

Holly said...

Thanks for the shout out, Amy! :)

Our blog link up will be fun, I hope a lot of our readers participate.

And Jackson's invitation is really cute. I know his party will be a big hit!

Holly said...

The invitation you designed for Jackson's party is absolutely adorable! You did an awesome job!

Katiern827 said...

Aww you're doing a Mickey party too! What a cute little man you have:)

Stephanie said...

That video is so stinkin' cute! Your son's laugh is adorable!

Alexis said...

Melt my heart! That video is the cutest and I love his outfit! I look for cute mickey cloths everywhere. Crewe love that show!

Oh and I feel you on fall. It is time for the cooler weather!