Monday, August 6, 2012

Jackson's 9 Month Pictures

Here are just a few of Jackson's 9 month pictures that I took over the weekend. I also took a few of my nephews, Mason and Landon as well. Mason is 9 months old too, so my sister wanted me to take a few of him. They turned out pretty good, considering it was a million degrees outside, even at 8:00 p.m. and Jackson didn't want to cooperate at all. I'll have to do a separate post sometime with some outtakes of him. Unfortunately, he takes after his dad when it comes to taking pictures. LOL.





Here are some of my nephew Mason.



Having a little fun with editing.


And some of my nephew Landon.



And last but not least, one of all three of them. We always try to get one of all 3 of them for my mom.


I'm linking up here,
Ni Hao Yall

and here.
Photobucket

11 comments :

THE COOKS said...

oh gracious!! LOVE those pictures!!! you did such an awesome job. you seriously need to teach me how to blur out the background. :)))

Holly said...

You have to take Olive's pictures for me. The first picture of Jackson is my absolute favorite of him of all time. What a little muffin!!

Anonymous said...

Your photos are beautiful! I love photographing kids, they are so unpredictable! Of course, parents don't always love the real shots, but I do!

Catie said...

Those are GREAT pictures- such cute boys!

Melodee said...

how fun that they are so close in age!!! darling pix, love the wagon ones!

Mona's Picturesque said...

Gorgeous gorgeous photos ♥ They are so happy and beautiful!

Amy Powell said...

oh goodness, SO cute!!!! dying from cuteness over here!

<3 Amy

{Giveaway going on now, would love for you to join! amyreneonline.com}

Stephanie said...

Adorable! You got some great shots!

mommy baum said...

cute photos! i really love the wagon ;) sure helps to have cute subjects! happy ww.

HickChickBritt said...

Holy cow, Mason is walking already? Is Jackson? Those pictures are adorable

EMily said...

They are both standing and walking at 9 months?! Crazy! They are both super adorable!