Thursday, August 30, 2012

A Day at The Pool

This past Saturday, my Sister-In-Law and Brother-In-Law, gave their son Ethan a birthday party at White Birch Water Park. We had been there earlier this year for a different nephew's birthday party, but I forgot to bring my camera that day. :-(

We had so much fun last time, that I made an extra effort to bring my camera this time around and I'm so glad I did. We had a great time! It was overcast all day and even rained a couple of times, but that didn't stop the kids from enjoying the water. :-)

Here are a few pictures from the party!

The birthday boy with his cake.

Guests at the party.

Ethan opening his presents.

Jackson at the party.

Jackson playing with a pool noodle. ☺

Three of my beautiful nieces eating lunch.

My niece Sophia in the pool.

My niece Bella in the pool.

At this water park, they have a big bouncy bubble, that you can bounce off of into the water. The kids (and some adults) loved this.

My niece Alexis bouncing off of the bubble.

My nephew Brandon, helping his little sister slide down the bubble. My husband Jake was down at the bottom to catch her. After only a few times, she was getting up there and sliding off all by herself.

There is a huge swimming pool with a diving board at this water park. Everyone had fun jumping/diving off.

My niece Alexis jumping off the diving board.

My nephew Brandon.

My niece Kyleigh.

My nephew Larry.

My husband Jake, LOL.

And even my Mother-In-Law jumped off once, with a little persuasion by my husband, LOL. She looks terrified. I'm so glad I had my camera for this.

They have a fun little kid swimming area at this water park that Jackson had so much fun in.


He loved watching the big bucket dump on the play area.



He just can't wait to be big like the other kids. ☺ Mommy can wait though.

And one last photo of Jackson and I to round out the day. He always loves stopping to pose for a picture with mommy. Can't you tell? ☺

We had a super fun time. Happy 7th Birthday Ethan. We had so much fun at your party.


I'm also linking up with Embrace the Camera today! Click on the picture below to find out what Embrace the Camera is all about!

I'm also linking up here today:

12 comments :

MnM said...

You and your babes are adorable! Cute photo!

The Jack Chronicles said...

New follower from the Embrace The Camera Link-up! Wonderful pictures! You really captured some great memories and your sons eyes are AMAZING! I have a "Jack" a little bit older (18 months) than Jackson...love the name! :)

Alexis said...

This looks like so much fun!

Stephanie said...

Looks like such a fun day at the pool! Your son is absolutely adorable :-)

Christina at My Moment Captured said...

Gorgeous happy photos! What a great idea, I admit, I am terrible at hiding behind the camera, so I will try to work up my courage to join you next weekd!

Holly said...

I like how you watermarked your photos. Ethan's birthday party was fun. I loved seeing Jackson walking around like such a big boy.

Sara McCarty said...

So fun! What great photos! He is getting so big!

Melissa said...

That is a good looking family there! The one of you mother-in-law is priceless. She will probably tell you to burn it...lol Jackson will love to see all these pictures when he is older. And of course he looked precious as always!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Looks like it was a really great way to spend a day

Unknown said...

That looks like such a fun birthday party! I am always struggling for what to do with a summer birthday boy in the south!

Serendipityissweet said...

That looks like such a fun and memorable day! And that little Jackson is adorable!!

Katie said...

Thanks so much for following, Amy!

It looks like you have such a fun family; I love your photos!

Also, I love the fact that you have canine children and a tiny human. When we first found out I was pregnant, a lot of people asked us what we planned on doing with the dogs. "Ummm ... Throw them out on the street! Then, when we have a second child, we'll kick out our first one!" SO silly!