Thursday, July 19, 2012

Jackson's 37 and 38 Week Pictures!

I've gotten a little behind on posting these lately. Hopefully with our trip behind us, I will do a little better.

Here are Jackson's 37 and 38 week pictures. 



He conquered a huge milestone a little over a week ago, when he walked for the first time!! You can see a video of that here. I still can't believe he's walking. He's getting better and better at it everyday. He took his first steps on Sunday, July 8th, while Jake and I were out of town, of course. :-( 

Here is a picture I took of him walking last night. He's so proud!

He has 3 teeth all the way through now. They are all three on the bottom/middle. A new one is just coming in on the top now. Its one of his top/middle teeth. Its actually through to where you can feel it a little bit and it looks like all 4 of his top/middle teeth will be through soon. 

Here's another picture I took of him last night. You can see his little bottom teeth showing now.
If you click on this picture to make it bigger, you can really see the teeth.

He's getting so big, so fast! Time is really flying by. He will be 9 months old tomorrow and he has his 9 month check-up a week from this coming Saturday. I will be excited to see how much he weighs and how tall he is now. I know he grew taller in just the week we were out of town.

Jackson, it is such a blessing to watch you grow and learn. You are loved beyond words sweet boy!

1 comment :

Shannon said...

I love his 38 week photo. That's one mischievous grin. :)