Friday, May 4, 2012

the nail files {bachelorette bash}

The Nail Files

I'm linking up with "The Nail Files" this Friday!

I hardly ever paint my nails, not because I don't love how they look when painted, but because its so time consuming. I always keep my nails filed and looking presentable, but I just hardly ever paint them. 

But my mom just got this really cute polish,
bachelorette bash by essie 

 so while I was over at her house last night, and there were plenty of people there to look after Jackson, (my sister and I and our families along with my Papa {my mom's dad} always have dinner at my parents' house on Thursday evenings) I decided to give myself a much needed mani/pedi.

This nail polish is fabulous. It goes on so nice and stays on better than a lot of other brands. 

Here are my nails!


The pictures don't really do the color justice at all. Its a brighter pink than it looks here. 

What nail polish colors/brands have you been wearing lately??

11 comments :

THE COOKS said...

LOVE XOXO :)

Meghan @ More from Meg said...

So pretty!! Love your blog! :)

Unknown said...

Very spring-y...or, should I say, summer-y? Haha!

Unknown said...

Pretty :)

Casey said...

Love that color!

Here from Nail Files :)

silvergirl said...

that color seems to be popular on the nail files today
will have to check it out in person
popped over from the nail files
brett

tara said...

what a pretty color! your nails look great!

Petro said...

Dear Amy,
I've been invited to play a tagging game and required to tag some of my friends myself. So here's your tag at http://theseamanmom.blogspot.com/2012/05/lets-get-tagged.html

Hugs

Vicki said...

One of my favorite colors for the summer! :-)

Amy @ At the Pink of Perfection said...

Such a pretty color! It's so hard to photograph certain colors! Visiting from Nail Files!

Janie said...

Ohh that one reminds me a bit of the Raspberry Essie polish - very pretty :)