Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Jackson is 30 Weeks Old!

Jackson turned 30 weeks old this past Thursday, and he turned 7 months old this past Sunday!



He has started saying Dada and is trying to clap! Its so cute. He looks at his hands and then tries to clap them. He goes crazy sometimes hitting himself. Its super cute! Here's a little video. In this video you'll also hear him coughing after hearing us do it. He's been doing this for a while, but a lot more lately. Its really cute how he mimics some of the things we do.


He's also really close to crawling on his hands and knees. He gets up on them and goes a few places, but then goes down on his belly and army crawls the rest of the way.  Here's a quick video of him army crawling.

And he's begun to pull up on a few things... the rail of his crib and the couch! Let the fun begin.

4 comments :

Holly said...

Ah Amy! Everyone keeps asking when we are going to have kids and I keep saying I'm not ready yet. Then I see your weekly photos of baby Jackson and see how much he is growing and read all your sweet stories about him, it's so giving me baby fever haha.

Hope you are all having a good week :)

The Howard Bunch said...

Oh my goodness! I genuinely cannot believe how big he's getting!!

Melissa said...

Look at him clapping!!! How sweet is this!!!

Shannon said...

Aaaah! Taylor recently started clapping and I can't get enough of it.

Babies this age amaze me!


www.sittinginatree-blog.com