Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Our Weekend

We had a great weekend, and as always, I was sad to see it go. We had great weather for most of the weekend! Which is always nice.

Friday night we went to my Mother-in-Laws to have dinner and watch Survivor with her. We usually do this on Wed. nights, but since I was sick, we post-poned it to Friday night.

Saturday, Jake played in a golf tournament and Jackson and I went to the mall with my mom, sister and her boys. She was looking for Easter outfits for the boys, so I went along to do a little shopping for Jackson. I found a couple pretty good deals at Carter's and at Burlington Coat Factory. I got these cute outfits for JT for this summer.


 And I got him this bib for St. Patrick's day this coming Saturday.
 
Then my mom got him this shirt and bib. ☺



Then Saturday evening Jake fixed dinner and we watched "In Time" with Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried. It was interesting.

Then Sunday morning we went to church and then went to lunch with my parents and some of my cousins. That afternoon we just hung out at home. I did a little bit of laundry and just played with Jackson.

Then I was off yesterday and it also happened to be what would have been my Grammy's 73rd birthday. So my mom, sister and the boys and I went and visited her grave. My mom had made some flowers and bought a shepherds hook and a pretty hummingbird wind chime to put on the hook. It was a beautiful day. I so wish she could have been here to enjoy it.

After visiting Grammy, we went and had lunch, and then stopped off at Target to get a few things. After doing some shopping at Target, we went to a park and let Landon play. It was Jackson's first trip to the park and I think he enjoyed it. It was 80 degrees yesterday, so my mom took his socks off and he enjoyed being barefoot! I took him on the swing and he seemed to like it a lot. Landon and I flew a kite, it was a great day!! I'm really looking forward to more warm days outside with Jackson!

Jackson in his stroller at the park.

Jackson trying to touch his little bare-feet.

My nephew Mason at the park.

Jackson enjoying the warm weather at the park.

My sister holding Mason, my nephew Landon and My Mom holding Jackson.

Jackson and I swinging.


We had a great day yesterday and a great weekend! I hope you all did too.

1 comment :

Holly said...

It was great seeing you at the mall. I love the Crazy 8 store when I can find a deal. :)

We took the kids to the park last night. I took Olive's socks off, too. She just loved bobbing her head and staring at everyone. :)

The flowers at your Grammy's grave look beautiful.

Happy Tuesday!