Friday, February 10, 2012

A Year Ago Today

A year ago today, was one of the BEST days of my life! It was the day I had been waiting for, for almost a full year, and the day I had dreamt about since I was a little girl. 

It was the day I found out I was going to be a mom!

I remember it like it was yesterday and hope to never forget it. You can read about that day here.

Now, a year later, I'm the proud mommy of this sweet, adorable and happy baby boy.




I feel so blessed beyond words and am so grateful to God for placing Jackson in our lives. I'm so thankful that God has given me the opportunity to be a Mommy to Jackson. I pray daily for God's help in raising him. I'm looking forward to watching Jackson grow and seeing what God has in store for him. However, I'm really enjoying this stage he's in now and am trying to soak it all in as I know before long he'll be all grown up. :-( 

2 comments :

Holly said...

Awww Jackson is beyond adorable! Those big blue eyes! What an exciting little anniversary to celebrate :)

THE COOKS said...

Love Jackson's blue eyes! You definitely are blessed. :) Thanks for coming over to my blog and following me! I'm now a new follower. :)