Wednesday, February 1, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Click on the picture above to link up with What I'm Loving Wednesday!


 I'm loving this medicine dispenser made by Safety First.
Yesterday morning I woke up to Jackson sounding very congested. Unfortunately it hadn't gotten any better today and he didn't sleep very well last night because of it, so I stayed home from work today and took him to see the doctor. She said his throat and ears looked a little red, so she wrote us a prescription for Amoxicillin to try and nip this in the bud before it gets bad. He seems to be his happy self, he's just really congested sounding and a little more tired than normal. When I gave him the Amoxicillin at noon, using the syringe that came with it, he just spit it all back out. :-( So I tried the safety first bottle medicine dispenser I had gotten at one of my showers and it worked like a charm. He drank it right down with no problems. :-)


I'm really loving this new song by the Fray! Can't wait for their new album to come out next Tuesday!


I'm loving this commercial I saw a few months back and found on youtube this week. It melts my heart. ♥


I'm loving that some good friends of ours just found out they're having a BOY at the end of June. They have a 1 year old little girl, so they're really excited to be adding a boy to their family. It will be fun for our boys to grow up together. ☺


And as always, I'm loving my family!

1 comment :

Sarah said...

I will have to check out that medicine thing. ;)