Monday, February 27, 2012

Our Weekend

Our weekend was busy, but fun!

Friday night we just hung out at home. Jake made dinner and I got caught up on a couple of my shows I had DVR'd. I also watched "I Don't Know How She Does It", which ended up being pretty good.

Saturday I went shopping with Jackson and my Mother In Law. We went to Carters and loaded Jackson up on lots and lots of cute clothes. We also got him his Easter Outfit. Complete with matching shoes, hat and bibs! He's going to look so cute! I think the whole store was on sale! :-) Here's a picture of the pile of clothes we got him.

And here's his Easter Outfit, Hat, Bibs and Shoes to match!





Then Sunday we went to church, then went to a birthday party for our friend's 3 year old! It was robot themed and very cute! Holly did a great job as always.

Then after the party, Jake and I took Jackson and our dog Max for a nice long walk along the trail at Sunset Park. Our street dead ends into this park. The park and trail overlook the Missouri River. Its beautiful and the weather was perfect! It was Jackson's first time going for a walk outside. He was so relaxed. He even fell asleep towards the end.


Jake and Max walking along the trail at Sunset Park.


The Missouri River

Jackson in front of the Missouri River.

I was off work today and I've just been cleaning and spending time with my sweet boy. It was a great weekend! As always I'm sad to see it end. Hope you all had a great weekend too!

2 comments :

Holly said...

You made out like a bandit at the Carter's store. I love his little Easter outfit!! :)

Shades of Gray said...

Love the Easter outfit, too cute! Beautiful pictures!