Wednesday, November 30, 2011

My nephew Mason's Dedication

My nephew Mason was dedicated this past Sunday at church. He was born just 12 days before Jackson. I didn't get any pictures during the ceremony, but I got some good ones of our family afterwards. 

My sister, her husband, Landon and Mason

My Papa Reg (my Mom's Dad), my parents, my sister and her family and myself and my family.

Cousins: Landon in the middle with his brother Mason on the left and cousin Jackson on the right.

19 years ago, when my Uncle Mark and Aunt Karla had their first son, Travis, they received a dedication outfit as a gift from a woman in our church. They later, had another son, Tyler, who also wore the same outfit to be dedicated. When my sister had Landon, he wore the outfit to be dedicated 4 years ago and then Jackson wore it 2 weeks ago as well. Then last week at Mason's dedication, he wore the same outfit. This is a picture of all the boys who have worn the outfit.

No comments :