Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I thought I'd play along this week with Jamie's "What I'm Loving Wednesday".




* I'm loving that I start the 3rd and final trimester of my pregnancy today. Only about 12 weeks or less to go before I get to meet my sweet baby Jackson! I can't wait.


* I'm loving that I should be getting some of the furniture for Jackson's room delivered today! Can't wait to paint his room on Saturday! I picked up the blue paint yesterday and cleaned out our spare bedroom to get it ready to become the nursery.


* I'm loving my favorite show, So You Think You Can Dance. They are down to just 8 contestants now.


* And last but not lease, I'm loving my sweet and adorable doggies and my wonderful husband.

2 comments :

Sarah said...

your dogs are SO cute! And congrats on being in your last trimester :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!

Janie said...

SYTYCD is amazing this season. My favorites are Jordan, Melanie and Tadd...who are yours?