Thursday, July 14, 2011

4 Years of Wedded Bliss

Four years ago today, I married the love of my life and best friend. I'm so excited that four years later we are expecting a precious baby boy into our lives. :-) The last four years have been great and I'm looking forward to many, many more.

Since we're saving all of our vacation time and money for the baby, we aren't doing anything too big for our anniversary this year. Jake is planning on fixing a Fillet Mignon dinner for the 2 of us and we're probably going to watch So You Think You Can Dance on TV. Maybe for our 5 year anniversary next year, we can take a nice relaxing trip somewhere tropical. :-)

Here we are 4 years ago today.


2 comments :

Holly said...

Happy Anniversay, Jake and Amy! I'm sure the car troubles put a damper on celebrating... but any kind of dinner where you don't have to cook sounds fantastic! :)

Amy said...

Thanks Holly. I am looking very forward to our dinner. :-)