Monday, June 6, 2011

A super fun belated birthday party!!

My Mother-in-Law, Sister-in-Law's and I always do something special for each of our birthdays every year. We normally go out somewhere or have a little party at my MIL's house and its always a surprise for the birthday girl. My birthday was back in April and my husband threw me an Awesome surprise party (you can read about it here). Between then and now, we've all been really busy and haven't had a chance to get together for my birthday. So this past Saturday we were finally able to get together and they threw me a little "Pamper the soon to be mom" party!! It was really nice. They decorated with all baby stuff and baby colors. My gifts were all things I will need for my hospital stay when I go to deliver baby Jackson. Then the entertainment was movies that had to do with having a baby. We ended up only getting to watch one, so we chose to watch Away We Go. Here are some pictures from the party!


The super cute table decorations!

The fabulous cupcakes for dessert!!

Place setting for each of us. The little favor was a box filled with peanuts for my "Little Peanut". :-)

Super yummy punch!

My presents!

Myself with 2 of my beautiful nieces, Kyleigh and Alexis!

Myself with my Sister-in-Laws, Amie and Liz.

Super cute salt and pepper shakers. Its a little chick hatching out of an egg and the saying is "Ready to Hatch".

Slippers for my hospital stay, while having Jackson.

A very cute book that almost made me cry. I can't wait to read it to Jackson someday soon.

Pajamas for my hospital stay, while having Jackson.

A robe for my hospital stay, while having Jackson.

2 comments :

Holly said...

I wish my MIL and SIL were into fun parties like that! I'm glad you got some pajamas!!

Amy said...

Thanks Holly. It was a fun night. :-)