Tuesday, March 15, 2011

9 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights



How Far Along: 9 weeks today.

Size of baby: Nearly an inch long, the size of a grape.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: So far I think I've gained about 2 lbs.


Maternity Clothes: Not yet. But some of my pants are starting to fit a little tighter.


Gender: We should be able to find out in about 9 weeks. Sometime in mid May. I can't wait. :-)


Movement: Not yet, its still too early.


Food Cravings: None so far.


What I miss: Not feeling nauseous.


Sleep: Sleeping just fine, in fact I can't seem to get enough sleep, no matter how much I sleep.



Symptoms: I feel nauseous off an on, all day long. I have a heightened sense of smell and most smells make the nauseous feeling even worse. I do think the nauseous feeling is starting to subside to some degree. As long as I don't let myself get hungry, the nauseous feeling is manageable. I feel tired all the time too.


Best Moment this week: Getting to see our baby on an ultrasound. :-) Seeing the little heartbeat made being pregnant feel more real.

What I am looking forward to: The second trimester, when everyone says I'll start to feel better. I'm also looking forward to my next Dr. Appt. on Apr. 12th, when we'll get to hear the heartbeat.

No comments :