Sunday, February 6, 2011

More Valentines Day Decorations

Hope you are all having a great weekend. Mine is going great so far. I've spent most of today getting ready for our Super Bowl party tomorrow and I have pictures of my decorations that I'll post in a minute... but while I was out shopping for party supplies and food, I found some really cute V-day decor at Target and Michaels. I just love these colors! Here are some updated pictures of my kitchen and front door.

Our dining room table all decorated for V-day. I got the table runner, napkins and red plates from Target. All the candle holders are from Partylite, the ribbon is from Michaels and the confetti is from Schnucks.

A close up of my centerpiece. The inside is filled with little heart shaped red hots! :-)

A close up of a place setting. The red charger is from Walmart which I bought at Christmas time for our New Years Eve dinner at church. The white plates and silver napkin ring holders are part of my set that I use every year for our New Years Eve dinner at church. The little red plate and the napkin are from Target.

A partylite votive holder that I tied some cute ribbon around to make it more festive.

Our bakers rack decorated for Valentines Day.

A close up of some more Partylite candles decorated for Valentines Day.

My cute Valentines Day candy dish filled with V-day peanut m&m's.

The next two pictures are of a set of dish towels I got today at Target. :-)


Sign for our front door.

4 comments :

Dear Sweet Home said...

Looks very cute and the labs are precious!

Amy said...

Thanks!!! :-)

we three dogs and me said...

Love the runner and plates. Very cute and fun

Amy said...

Thank you! :-)