Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Twilight

As you all know by now, I'm a huge Twilight Fan. I am excited because I just finished Stephanie Meyer's newest addition to the Twilight Saga books, The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. It was such a good book and it gave us an insight into the Newborn vampires in Eclipse. I highly recommend reading it to any and all Twilight fans!!


I am also excited because Eclipse will be opening in theaters a week from tomorrow and I have tickets to the 11:59 show a week from today!!! I can't wait!!

3 comments :

magicwanda said...

Hi Amy
You know I am a die hard twilighter also....
I read the bre book it was 2 short but very good!
Can't wait for Eclipse
Hugs Wanda:-D

Amy said...

I agree Wanda, the book about Bree was too short! But I loved it. I can't wait for Eclipse either!!

Anonymous said...

hello! warm greeting ^^!
you have a nice blog 0_0

by the way,
if you need to find Linux Font, you can go to our website.

best regards;