Monday, June 21, 2010

Fathers Day weekend

I had a great weekend!! Saturday I scrapbooked all day with my Mom, Sister and a friend. I've been kinda out of the "scrapbooking mood" lately, but we had to start working on a 16th birthday album for my cousin who turns 16 next month. So I had to force myself to get back into it, which wasn't all that hard. ;-)  My aunt had us make her older son, Travis, an album for his 16th birthday 2 years ago and so now we're making one for Tyler. Between my Mom, sister and I we got 11 pages done, which is pretty good for us. ;-) We still have a lot left to do before next month so we'll probably be working on it every weekend until the party. I haven't taken pictures of what we got done on Saturday, but when I do, I'll post them for you all to see. Then yesterday was Fathers Day. We went to church and then had my family over to our house for lunch. It was a great day. Here are just a few pictures to share with you. Thanks for looking and I hope you all had a great weekend!!

My papa opening his Father's Day gifts.

Some of the family watching as Papa opens his Father's Day gifts.
Family relaxing in our living room watching Avatar.

My cousins, Danielle and Megan watching Papa open his Father's Day gifts.

My nephew Landon sleeping next to his Papa (My dad), while my Dad watched golf.

My Dad, my BIL Jason and my husband watching golf. Their favorite thing to do other than playing golf. :-)

No comments :