Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter Celebration with my husband's side of the family.

We celebrated Easter with Jake's side of the family this past Sunday, April 11th. Here are just a few pictures I took from that day.

My nephew Brandon walking with his sister Sophia. I just love this picture.

My nieces Sophia and Bella.

My nephews Jack and Larry

My nephew Ethan and niece Kyleigh looking for Easter Eggs.

My niece Alexis after the Easter Egg Hunt with her bag of eggs.

My niece Kyliegh after the Easter Egg Hunt with her bag of eggs.

Thanks for looking!! :-)

4 comments :

Holly said...

I love the new blog layout! I need to update mine, too!

Amy said...

Thanks Holly!! It takes up a lot of time trying to update everything and figure out what you want to do. Have fun updating yours. Can't wait to see it. :-)

magicwanda said...

Great pics Amy
I love looking at your pictures I think we get to know a little more about people that way....
Hugs Wanda:-D

Amy said...

Thanks Wanda! I agree. These blogs are a great way for us to get to know each other better. :-)