Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun @ The Harvest Fest

The DT challenge at Practical Scrappers this week was to use Ink/Chalk on a project. I used some brown chalk made by ColorBox on all my cuts. I love chalk and use it on pretty much every layout I make. I made this layout based on a sketch at SOUS's and I also scraplifted a couple of ideas from Nanne Harry's take on the sketch. She does such great work!! I used Make the Cut to cut out the large scalloped circle and circle inside the scalloped circle. I also used it to cut out the scalloped square behind the middle picture. I used George and DS to make the pumpkins and the green scalloped border , Zooballoo for the vines and Don Juan for the title. Thanks for looking.

7 comments :

Unknown said...

Amy, your layout is fab! Fall is my favorite season and your layout i perfect. you did a great take on the sketch! Those pumpkins are darling!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Amy said...

Thanks Kim!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Amy!
Great page! I love those pumpkins and the font for your title, and those photos are too much fun!
I get ideas all the time from something I see in someone else's page..thats the fun of looking at stuff!
again, great LO!

Amy said...

Thanks Leah!!

Heidi M said...

Hi Amy! Awesome layout! I love the sketch and your take on it. Those pumpkins and vines are the perfect touches.

Heidi :)

Sandi Clarkson said...

Amy, left you a coment on the MB but this one is seriously a fabulous page! Keep up the good work!

Amy said...

Heidi and Sandi, Thank you so much!! :-)