Wednesday, November 11, 2009

2 more layouts for my mom's 50th b-day album.

Just a couple more layouts for my mom's ablum. My cricut expression came yesterday so while I'm off work today for Veteren's Day I thought I would try to get a couple layouts done. Along with my cricut, I got 2 sets of the cricut markers, so I thought I would try them out. I used them on both of these layouts. On this top layout I used them on the name Renee and on the bottom layout I used them on all the houses and on the title. They are really fun to use and make the letters and shapes look like they are shadowed. I wasn't sure that I would like using them, but I really do. TFL.

4 comments :

Pat said...

Love the colors you used!

Sandy said...

Yeah...lookin good....have not gotten onto the cricut mb to say congrats on the chirp highlight...so well deserved!

Amy said...

Thank you ladies!!

Anonymous said...

soooooooo cute! oh my! love all those houses and great use of the markers!