Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A couple more Christmas Layouts

I was able to finish up the last 2 years of Christmas last night. I decided I would just start this album with the year Jake and I got married and just do a few pages: a page of our tree that year, a page of our Christmas Card and Family Picture in front of the tree and then a couple pages of the Christmas Cards we recieved that year. So I was able to get the last few pages done last night and now I can say I'm caught up on Christmas!!! Yay!!! If only I were caught up on the wedding and honeymoon, Oh well. All in due time. TFL.

3 comments :

all4sydney said...

Awesome LO's!!

Tammy said...

Awesome job!!!

Hugs,

Tammy

magicwanda said...

They are all looking great Amy!!!
Boy at the rate you are going your gonna be done and ready for next Christmas...
Hugs Wanda